BRACKETS AND SCHEDULE ARE NOW POSTED!
SCHEDULE IS POSTED BELOW AND BRACKETS!
Please find your division as the schedule is independent to what mat you are competing
on. You MUST be here 90 MINUTES BEFORE (2 Hours is Ideal) your division is scheduled
to start AND weighed in already because our tournaments most of the time run AHEAD of schedule.
The way the tournament is scheduled, it may run faster then mentioned in the schedule
Remember we have weigh ins Friday (2/17/12) from 5pm to 8pm and weigh ins are
without a gi. You also get a 1lb allowance.
YOU MUST make weight in your division on Saturday. If you don’t make weight on Friday, you can
re-weigh in on Saturday.
CHECK YOUR BRACKETS ON THE FRONT PAGE TO BE SURE YOU ARE IN THE
Specific Mat Schedule
Women White Belt 120 and Up – 10:30am – Be checked in and weighed in by 10am the latest
Purple Belt 145 to 159.9 – 11:58am
Purple Belt 160 to 174.9 – 12:30pm
Purple Belt Under 144.9 – 1:24pm
Blue Belt Under 144.9 – 1:48pm
Blue Belt 160 to 174.9 – 2:23pm
Blue Belt 190 to 209.9 – 2:53pm
White Belt Under 144.5 – 3:13pm
White Belt 210 and Over – 3:53pm
White Belt 190 to 209.9 – 3:09pm
Scheduled End Time – 4:25pm
Women White Belt Under 119.9 – 10:30am – Be checked in and weighed in my 10am the latest
Brown Belt 160 to 174.9 – 11:42am
Purple Belt 175 to 189.9 – 12:10pm
Purple Belt 190 to 209.9 – 12:34pm
Blue Belt 145 to 159.9 – 12:58pm
Blue Belt 175 to 189.9 – 1:53pm
Blue Belt 210 and Over – 2:23pm
White Belt 145 to 159.9 – 2:43pm
White Belt 160 to 174.9 – 3:31pm
White Belt 175 to 189.9 – 3:55pm
Scheduled End Time – 4:31
Estimated tournament time ending around 4:30pm
BRACKETS NOW POSTED!
Click Your Division to See Your Bracket Below
Please check your division to make sure your division and weight is correct. You must make weight and you CANNOT change your division the day of the tournament.
- Women White Belt 120 and Up
- Women White Belt Under 119.9
- Brown Belt 160 to 174.9
- Purple Belt Under 144.9
- Purple Belt 145 to 159.9
- Purple Belt 160 to 174.9
- Purple Belt 175 to 189.9
- Purple Belt 190 to 209.9
- Blue Belt Under 144.9
- Blue Belt 145 to 159.9 Bracket 1 – Blue Belt 145 to 159.9 Bracket 2
- Blue Belt 160 to 174.9
- Blue Belt 175 to 189.9
- Blue Belt 190 to 209.9
- Blue Belt 210 and Over
- White Belt Under144.9 Bracket 1 – White Belt Under 144.9 Bracket 2
- White Belt 145 to 159.9 Bracket 1 – White Belt 145 to 159.9 Bracket 2
- White Belt 160 to 174.9
- White Belt 175 to 189.9
- White Belt 190 to 209.9
- White Belt 210 and Over
THIS IS A PRE-REGISTRATION ONLY EVENT - PRE-REGISTRATION WILL END AT 11:59PM ON WEDNESDAY JANUARY 18th 2012
THIS TOURNAMENT IS ONLY $30 TO COMPETE BY 12/28/2012 (THEN WILL BE $40 THEN AFTER) – MAKE SURE YOU REGISTER EARLY BECAUSE IF YOUR DIVISION FILLS UP WE WILL BE CLOSING YOUR BRACKET – MAX COMPETITORS PER DIVISION IS 8 COMPETITORS – MAX TOTAL COMPETITORS IS 120! SO REGISTER TODAY!
- Gi Divisions Only
- All Competitors Must Pre-Register. Pre-Registration Ends at 11:59pm on Wednesday Januray 18th 2011.
- Registration to This Tournament Will Be Capped at 125 Participants (No Long Wait Times). IF WE REACH LIMIT BEFORE PRE-REG DEADLINE THEN REGISTRATION WILL BE CLOSED! IF YOUR DIVISION FILLS UP YOU WILL BE CONTACTED AND YOUR MONEY WILL BE REFUNDED!
- A strict schedule will be posted so you know when to show up and when your division WILL start.
- You Are Guaranteed a Match IN YOUR DIVISION or Your Money Back 100%. No showing up only to find out you don’t have anyone in your division and you’re being bumped up a weight class or skill level.
- We will have EXPERIENCED refs at our event!
- All 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Place Winners Will Receive a Medal with the date and competition stamped on it.
- All Competitors Will Receive a FREE Bottle of Water.
- All Purple Belt and Above winners will receive a 1 year Challenge Grappling sponsorship. Compete for 1 year at all Challenge Grappling tournaments for FREE!
- Every Competitor Will Be Able to Chose to Get 2 MATCHES!
THIS EVENT WILL FEATURE BOTH MEN AND WOMEN DIVISIONS
TEENS MAY PARTICIPATE IN THIS EVENT ONLY WITH THE CONSENT OF A PARENT OR GUARDIAN AND MUST NOT BE YOUNGER THEN THE AGE OF 16.
THIS TOURNAMENT IS ALSO OPEN TO MEN MASTERS AND EXECUTIVE (AGES 30 AND UP) BUT PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL BE MIXED IN WITH ALL AGES
Date: Saturday January 21st 2011
Middletown Fire Company #1 Station 8
336 Rt. 35 South
Red Bank, NJ 07701
Start Time: 10:30am
Competitors – Pre-Registration Only – $30 By 12/28/2011 ($40 After Until 01/18/2012)
Spectators – $5 by 01/18/2012) – $10 after and at the door
Night Before Competition Weight Ins at Venue Location: Friday, January 20th 2012 from 5:00pm to 8:00pm
Day Of Competition Weigh Ins: Januray 21st 2011 All Day (Make sure you show up at least 1 hour before you scheduled start time.)
YOU MUST COMPETE IN THE DIVISION THAT YOU REGISTER FOR IF YOU DO NOT MAKE WEIGHT WE CANNOT CHANGE YOUR DIVISION! PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU NEED TO CHANGE YOUR DIVISION (MUST CONTACT US BY 01/19/2012.
Men Gi (18 and Up)
Up to 144.9 pounds
145 to 159.9 pounds
160 to 174.9 pounds
175 to 189.9 pounds
190 to 209.9 pounds
210 pounds & Over
Women Weight Classes:
Women’s Class A (119.9 lbs. & below)
Women’s Class B (120-139.9 lbs.)
Women’s Class C (140-159.9 lbs.)
Women’s Class D (160 lbs. +)
Men Skill Levels:
Women Skill Levels: